South Kelsey • St Mary

David Wright, South Kelsey St Mary, CC BY-SA 2.0

St Mary’s church was originally built around 1228 and rebuilt in 1795 leaving the original tower in place. 

There are brass effigies of Sir Richard Hansard and his wife Joan from the 15th century. 

Exhibitions of local history. 

Postcode: LN7 6PH

Open: 11-12th MaySaturday 10.30am - 5pm • Sunday 10.30am - 5pm

Photo: David Wright, South Kelsey St Mary, CC BY-SA 2.0

Get Involved and Spread the Word!

Click here to 

FOLLOW us on Instagram

The festival is no longer active on Twitter/X.


No comments:

Post a Comment