The church dates to the 13th century. It has exquisite stained glass, a very rare and beautiful mosaic and marble reredos, a carved rood screen and painted chancel ceiling.
In 1259 its former vicar became Bishop of London.
Postcode: LN8 5NG,
Open: 17-18th May, Saturday 10am - 4pm • Sunday 10am - 4pm
Open: 17-18th May, Saturday 10am - 4pm • Sunday 10am - 4pm
Photos: Copyright Ashley Taylor, Push Creativity
![]() |
Altar with mosaic reredos - Photo: Ashley Taylor, Push Creativity* |
![]() |
Nave, Rood Screen and Stained Glass - Photo: Ashley Taylor, Push Creativity* |
![]() |
War Memorial in the porch- Photo: Ashley Taylor, Push Creativity* |
Get Involved and Spread the Word!
Click here to
FOLLOW us on Instagram
The festival is no longer active on Twitter/X.
No comments:
Post a Comment